Akaneiro: Demon HuntersmacOS
- Materials: June will see the introduction of material drops from enemies and significant drops from the Area bosses, with the chance and quality increasing with the difficulty of the Mission.
- Crafting: With Materials dropping that means the Crafting vendor will open his doors, allowing players to upgrade the Element, Enchant and Gem attributes on the items.
- More Areas: The Melon Fields (Area 7) will be releasing in the coming month with following planned content updates to include Temple Depths (Area 8), Survival Pits (horde style waves), as well as the Raid missions especially created for multiplayer.
- Multiplayer: We have begun working on the multiplayer aspect of the game with internal testing expected in July.
- Social: In-game Chat and Leaderboards to compare with the other Hunters out there.
- Abilities and Masteries: More Abilities and Masteries to train based off of your base Discipline stats. Choosing your Discipline stats on level up will define your character in more meaningful ways.
- Helpers: Easy access and use food and drink plus updates to Spirit Helpers through adding a leveling system to increase their effects on the player once summoned.
- New Mission Types and Enemies: Expanding existing areas with new mission types over the next coming months to create a more broad experience for the player.
- Achievements: Track your progress and show off your achievements with pride