Broughlike GodotXbox 360
- WADS / Arrow Keys: Move the Player
- 1 - 9 numbers: Cast Spell
Reach the door of each room fighting enemies and using your spells! Every 3 treasures you collect you'll gain a new spell slot!Spells:
- WOOP: Teleport Player to a random free space.
- QUAKE: Damage all characters the more walls they're next to.
- MAELSTROM: Teleport all characters to a random free space.
- MULLIGAN: Reset the level with all your spells, but only 1 HP.
- AURA: Heal yourself and enemies adjacent to you by 1 HP.
- DASH: Move the player forward until hits a wall or enemy, causing damage around.
- DIG: Replaces all inner walls with floors and heal 2 HP.
- KINGMAKER: Heal all monsters and generate a treasure on their tile.
- ALCHEMY: Turn all adjacent inner walls into floor with treasure.
- POWER: Next player attack does 6 damage.
- BUBBLE: Duplicate spell to the empty slot below.
- BRAVERY: Shields the player form attacks for the next 2 turns, and stuns enemies.
- BOLT: Shoots a lightning in the facing direction.
- CROSS: Shoots lightning in the cardinal directions.
- EX: Shoots lightning in the diagonal directions.
This is an adaptation to Godot from a JS tutorial to create a Broughlike game:
You can also check the source code for this game at: