Web/Online Version (Firefox Preferred) :
A free demo/prototype for our game, ChromaBlade.
ChromaBlade is a hack-and-slash action-adventure game that puts the player's mastery of color to the test. Weilding a powerful chromatic sword, they must switch between the different colors of the rainbow tactically in order to defeat their foes. Each color has its own unique mechanic, each being crucial in the defeat of the variety of enemies the player will face as they progress through the game.
- Radial Menu that is quick and easy to change colors
- 2 enemy types, minions and bosses
- Open world for ease of replay-ability
- Health bar, with damage and healing ability/feedback
- All crystals are currently available to allow players to tinker with the colors and give feedback
- Final boss after destroying the main bosses
- Prism/White color arsenal and weapon behavior to be included
- More present and expansive storyline
This game was created by Jessica Burnett, Maria Deslis, and Willie Kirby for the Fall 2020 semester Game Development class with Matthew Bethancourt at CU BoulderExternal Links
GitHub Repository: ChromaBlade GitHub