Fullmetal Alchemist: Dual SympathyNintendo Switch
For Edward to possess the Philosopher's Stone, he has to go through the evil Homunculi in the first Fullmetal adventure for Nintendo DS!
- Six playable characters: Edward or Alphonse Elric, Roy Mustang, Alex Louis Armstrong, Izumi and Scar
- Perform devastating melee and combo attacks
- Release powerful alchemy attacks with the Nintendo DS touch screen
- Explore the Fullmetal Alchemist story that features the same voice cast from the Cartoon Network TV series
- More than 10 touch screen mini-games, including “Whack-A-Homunculus” and “Fullmetal vs. Flame”
- Tons of unlockable content including talking character alarms, image galleries, and video and sound libraries
Who knew science kicked so much butt? Brawling is the formula for Fullmetal Alchemist: Dual Sympathy, a side-scrolling action game that puts players in the role of Edward Elric, the Fullmetal Alchemist, on a journey to combat the evil Homunculi and acquire the fabled Philosopher’s Stone.
Alchemy might be hard, but controlling Fullmetal Alchemist is easy. You press A to attack and B to jump. Players can execute different attack combos, but make no mistake: the game's formula calls for tons of brawling.
The most valuable attacks come from the DS touch screen. Each of the six playable characters have special attacks, and to activate them, all you'll need to do is touch the appropriate icon on the touch screen. Edward, for example, can put up walls and produce an explosion from a cannon. To activate these attacks, you'll just need to touch the respective icon.
As you fight through each level, you'll occasionally come across touch-screen challenges. You won't need to do this on-the-fly, which is important to note. The game will stop and let you prepare for the challenge. In one challenge, for example, you'll need to untie a kidnapped person.
Although this game will mainly appeal to Fullmetal Alchemist fans, those who like brawlers should give it a look.