Future FragmentsXbox One
The game starts off in the year 1000 AD, where your King, a powerful sorcerer, has been having trouble keeping your kingdom protected from those who would try and harm it.
He’s attempted to train multiple promising citizens into mages to help defend the kingdom, but unfortunately only two of them had enough talent to become true magicians; Talia (that’s you!), an 18-year old, serious, “by the book” long-range specialist and Faye, a 21-year old, acerbic, arrogant short-range specialist.
All seemed lost as the kingdom was slowly losing ground, but then your King stumbled on a miracle solution. Using his powers to rip a portal open to the future, he was able to find a powerful weapon, sitting disassembled in fragments, in the year 3000 AD. Thus, your King’s orders are simple and direct; find the Fragments and return home safely. Additionally, whoever brings back the most pieces will be designated the King’s right hand woman, with all the power that that brings. Unfortunately for the King though, the two women each have their own motives...
And of course, there’s threats in the future, too. Mainly, there’s the World Organization for Regulation of the Masses, abbreviated “affectionately” as the WORM by the few remaining rebels who fight against it. Even worse is that sex and relationships, being seen as a waste of time that could be spent working, are both outlawed by the WORM (people are created through cloning and other means).
This means that quite a few people are very, VERY desperate for sex in the future... and on top of all that, if you want to survive, you'll need to figure out the truth behind the Future Fragments.
GAMEPLAY FEATURES (for the full game)
- 20+ enemies, 6 bosses, and 90+ H-animations!
- 150+ optional interactive cutscenes; your choices during them matter, and based on what actions you take throughout the game, you'll end up with one of 30 possible endings!
- 200+ optional databanks to read to find out more of the story of Future Fragments, with Talia's reaction after each one changing based on the previous databanks you've read!
- 50+ powerups; you can mix and match up to 3 at a time!
- 25+ hours of professional voice acting for the entire game across 30+ voice actors!
- 5 expansive stages, with lots of secrets to find; Fire, Ice, Electric, Earth, and "The End", each with significantly different aesthetics!
- A Hub Map system that allows you to choose the order you complete maps in!
- Multiple mechanics per level, making each level a new experience gameplay-wise!
- A fleshed out, mystery-driven plot that you can skim the surface of or dive deep into it, it's up to you!
- New movement abilities per level once you've defeated each boss, as well as new attacks!
- Dynamic music and sound that changes based on the events going on around you, in real time!
After launch, it will be translated into Japanese, Chinese, French, Spanish, and other languages (text only)