H-Hour: World's EliteXbox One
- One life and respawn game play.
- 4 official maps and free DLC pack containing community custom maps (to date these maps have been a mix of SOCOM recreations and original content).
- 6 game modes available including Elimination, Demolition, Breach, Sabotage, Suppression and Hostage Extraction for play with up to 16 players.
- 6 different characters.
- 4 camos to select from for your character.
- 4 dance moves to celebrate your kills.
- A variety of different loadouts for weapons and equipment to carry on the battlefield depending on the demands of a particular mode.
- Action system to pickup weapons, open/close doors, plant/defuse bombs, melee, and dance.
- Guns hot activated when near enemy.
- Pick up ammo and equipment dropped by teammates.
- Ladder climb & Jump to climb on selected objects
- In game access to Team Actions, Options and Weapons Inventory selections.
- Spectate your teammates when dead.
- Team voip communication system with channels defined for live and dead players to chat.
- Text based communication system.
- Lobby entry into matches to allow for Armory access, team switching and options setting.
- Map load presents a overhead view detailing objectives and locations.
- Player and Leaderboard stats tracking.
- MVP award at end of match
- Hud and compass in game
- Team kill management system
- Multitude of anti-cheat tools
- Servers can be configured for numerous in game features such as allowing Vote to Kick, Friendly Fire, Proxy Chat, number of players and number of rounds per match, one life or respawn, game modes and map rotation, ranked or unranked play, password protection and admin functions.
- User Created Room option so players can host their own unranked server.
- Custom tools for community map makers to create maps for addition to our DLC pack once approved.
- Improvements to Browser, options and audio.
- Taunt system to enrage the enemy.
- More maps.
- More weapons.
- More effects.
- More actions and animations.
- Steam achievements.
- Clan features.
All characters and locations are presented in a plausible, authentic manner. The game characters are inspired by real Special Operations Forces and the maps to simulate real world locations—repurposed and staged for battles where savages plot and launch their insurgencies or terrorism campaigns.
H-Hour: World's Elite, começou a ser vendido para PC ainda em 2015. H-Hour: World's Elite chegou a ter uma nota no Metacritic. Então...Continue reading
If you are looking to run H-Hour: World's Elite on your PC, it's good to take a look at the minimum requirements and...Continue reading