After hearing that an industrial factory is to possibly be built along a landmark river in his hometown of Ohitoyo, Migita Sotetsu returns home to change the minds of those in charge of the factory proposal. Although half of the town's citizens support the building of such a mill, the other half fear the potential for pollution and contamination of their beloved river. Recognizing Ohitoyo's budgetary decline over the last few decades, Sotetsu believes that the town requires a system that allows it to be fiscally independent instead of reliant upon a factory to stimulate its economy, and sets out to identify an alternative method in achieving this goal. It's during this time that Sotetsu comes across an android-like being--a "Raillord" named Hachiroku--while looking through his late adoptive father's belongings. Although inanimate, Hachiroku and Sotetsu forge a deep, unlikely connection, and from this bond, work together in hopes of restoring Ohitoyo to its former glory.
- Fully voiced in Japanese including the protagonist!
- Includes dual language support
- Fully animated sprites and events
- Scene select to jump to your favorite in game scenes
- Includes tips for detailed information about trains and the game
- A gallery to pose character stands, listen to in game music, view CGs, and view scenes
Maitetsu, começou a ser vendido para PC ainda em 2018. Maitetsu chegou a ter uma nota no Metacritic. Então se você está afim...Continue reading
If you are looking to run Maitetsu on your PC, it's good to take a look at the minimum requirements and see if...Continue reading