Plop, Fizz Boom! (demo version)Xbox One
In this cartoonish remake of the 1977 arcade classic, "Depthcharge", the player assumes command a trusty sailboat, equipped with an ever-reliable supply of TNT. Rain vast quantities of dynamite upon a wide assortment of malevolent submersibles below, whilst dodging incoming projectiles and lasers. Enemies come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes whilst exhibiting a wide variety of behaviors, characteristics and attack patterns.
"Plop, Fizz Boom!" was the first C++ game I ever programmed, as part of a student project that I conceived at Westwood Online University in 2012. After a certain degree of refinement, I decided to formally release the title in January of 2014, marking this as Tadpole Interactive's second official game.Limitations of Demo Version:
- only one playable ship type
- 4 levels
- 5 enemy types
- load features disable
- 16 levels of increasing difficulty
- 2 playable sailboat types
- 4 difficulty settings
- wide variety of enemy types, each with unique appearances, characteristics, and attack patterns.
- load level features
- dynamic day-night cycle with corresponding shading features.
The full version of "Plop, Fizz, Boom!" can be purchased for $1 at the following link: