Project BonesXbox One
Project Bones is a prototype made using Tempest, an engine that I made from scratch in c++. The game is a rough take on space invaders and is more of a technical test of Tempest to prove that I can make a game on it that can be published. I made all the art, music and code for the game (excluding a few libraries like freetype). This is the first game that I have made and released outside of a game jam, and I'm really excited to finally be able to say that its done! It took me about 2 weeks to make the initial prototype, and about 6 months on and off to finalize the art, add new items and polish it. It's definitely still a demo, but I am proud of what I have been able to do so far.
Please leave any feedback that you have! I enjoyed making this game and can't want to use Tempest to its fullest on my next project!