TAG:Mobile AlphaXbox 360
You are a lone player and have to figure out how to avoid the Tagged players at all costs, the arrows will guide you.How to play:
Obstacles are not your friends, whether they are blue or red, they are also not friendly with the tagged players. Use the obstacles to your advantage.
*tip: on the first stage of the game there are teleportation pads, it is up to you to find what they are and use them.
Use the Joystick(Left Hand Side) to move yourself around and your finger allows you to pan around your view of the scene.
The jump button is on the right hand side of the screen.
This is the pause menu button and if clicked again with take you back to the game.
****If the screen size does not adjust automatically to the view of your phone, go to settings and press the full screen button a few times until it automatically adjusts.****Message from the creators:
This is Far District Software Studios first official publication of a game. We are proud to introduce TAG: version 0.1 and we hope that everyone enjoys playing it as much as we did making it.
*tip: Be very careful, there are a lot of surprise obstacles in this game.
We hope that you enjoy playing the game!
- A difficulty system has now been put into place, the enemies become faster and more responsive as per level difficult selection.
- Environment: The environment will disappear 15 seconds after player has passed over it, this is according to the easiest difficulty setting. The medium and hard settings make it progressively more difficult.
- The Tagged: The difficulty setting increases the speed at which they react and chase you.
- Mini Map has also been better scaled according to screen size.
- UI has been better scaled for all screen sizes.