The Heart Grows Cold - Jam DemoXbox One
Developed by Mental Inaction Games for My First Game Jam Winter 2020.
I had hoped I'd be able to finish this project within the 2 weeks given to me, but it looks like got in the way of that a bit. I'm still proud of what I made though, and I intend on finishing this properly over the next few weeks and giving this project the good polish it deserves.
"Guilt gnaws at the soul like a ravenous wolf. Without closure, the heart grows cold and lifeless... trying to dull the pain as parts of yourself are ripped away."
- 1 Player Only.
- Didn't have time to implement audio for this project, so there is supposed to be no sound.
- Should fully support plug and play with controllers.
- Window should automatically scale and resize to fit current display
- Keyboard: Arrows to move, A+D to rotate camera manually, X to raise torch
- Controller: Left stick or Dpad to move, Right stick or L+R Trigger to rotate camera manually, A/Bottom Face Button to raise torch.
Let me know about any issues and thoughts in the comments!