VR Interaction Framework for Oculus QuestNintendo 3DS
This is a sandbox demo for the VR Interaction Framework developed for the Oculus Quest for Unity3D. This demo scene is included in the asset package.
This asset is not yet available on the asset store but will be soon! In the meantime, feel free to read the docs and play through this demo.
Current features include :
- Physical Grabbing and Throwing of objects
- Buttons, Levers, Sliders, Joysticks, and other Physically activated objects
- Two-Handed Climbing
- Bow and Arrow Physics (Arrows can be picked up and reshot)
- Gun loading / charging. Can insert and remove the clip from a pistol.
- Hand Jet (like a jetpack, but in your hands)
- Slow time
- IK Arms and Body
- Click down the Left Thumb Stick to toggle between Teleport and Smooth Locomotion
- Hold Left Stick in a direction and release to Teleport
- Click down the Right Thumb Stick to toggle between hand models
- You can pick up most items with the Grip key
- You can grab an arrow from the bow using the trigger button near the middle of the string. You can also grab arrows off of the table, and reuse any after they have been shot.
More features to come soon! Please let me know if you come across any bugs or would like to see anything in the next update.